Products | IBM SPSS Modeler
IBM SPSS Modeler – Details
Improve outcomes and decisions with predictive analytics
IBM® SPSS® Modeler is a set of data mining tools that enable you to quickly develop predictive models, using business expertise, and deploy them into business operations to improve decision-making. Designed around the industry-standard CRISP-DM model, IBM SPSS Modeler supports the entire data mining process: from data to better business results.
IBM® SPSS® Modeler is a predictive analytics platform that is designed to bring predictive intelligence to decisions made by individuals, groups, systems and the entire business. It provides a range of advanced algorithms and techniques, including text analytics, entity analytics, decision management and optimization, to help you select the actions that result in better outcomes. Available in several editions, including a cloud-based version, SPSS Modeler can scale from desktop deployments to integration within operational systems.
SPSS Modeler is designed to:
- Improve decisions and outcomes.
- Help you extract value from data
- More easily integrate into your existing systems.
Improve decisions and outcomes
- Build predictive models with a wide range of advanced algorithms.
- Combine predictive models, business rules and optimization techniques to execute decisions within given parameters – and from the cloud.
- Deliver recommendations to people and systems at the point of impact to improve decisions and actions.
- Integrate analytical results into existing business processes and operational applications.
- Present analytics in a BI report or dashboard when you integrate SPSS Modeler with IBM Cognos® Business Intelligence.
- Integrate with IBM Cognos TM1® to use or present data in a Cognos TM1 cube.
Extract value from data
- Conduct analysis wherever the data is stored, such as data warehouses, databases, flat files and others.
- Analyze data in Hadoop distributions when you combine SPSS Modeler with IBM SPSS Analytic Server.
- Analyze not only structured data, such as age, price, product, location and more, but also unstructured data, such as text, emails, social media data and more.
- Uncover insights and patterns trapped in data with statistical algorithms and text analytics.
- Use entity analytics for entity resolution and social network analysis to show the social behavior of individuals and groups.
- Reduce complexity with automated procedures for data preparation and modeling and a web-based subscription.
More easily integrate into your existing systems
- Use with IBM databases or databases from other providers for deploying and scoring models with greater speed and efficiency.
- Enable a smooth analytic workflow by integrating SPSS Modeler with SPSS Statistics, Cognos Business Intelligence, Cognos TM1 and InfoSphere® Streams.
- Minimize data movement and improve performance with server versions that allow for functionality on IBM Pure Data™ Systems, InfoSphere Warehouse, IBM DB2® and Linux on IBM System z®.
- Evaluate predictive models with a champion and challenger approach and automate the evaluation process.
The experts at SolutionStat are available to meet you and advise you on the use of IBM SPSS Modeler. For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com.