Products | IBM SPSS Statistics
IBM SPSS Statistics – Details
IBM SPSS Statistics offers a range of modules with specific features to respond to your data analysis needs. The modules Statistics Base, Advanced Statistics, Regression and Custom Tables meet the needs of the majority of users. Other users, who need to carry out more complex analyses, will require the more specialized modules to meet their needs.
IBM offers 3 editions composed of the most popular combinations of modules. See the description of editions offered for more details.
Don’t have the latest version of IBM SPSS Statistics?
Every new version of SPSS Statistics includes powerful new features as well as numerous improvements. Contact us to upgrade your software and see what you’ve been missing!
The Essential Module
SPSS Statistics Base
- IBM SPSS Statistics Base forms the foundation for many types of statistical analyses, allowing a quick look at data and its easy preparation for analysis. Easily build charts with sophisticated reporting capabilities, formulate hypotheses for additional testing, clarify relationships between variables, create clusters, identify trends and make predictions
The Most Popular Modules
SPSS Advanced Statistics
- IBM SPSS Advanced Statistics makes analysis and conclusions more accurate when working with complex relationships in data, it offers powerful and sophisticated univariate and multivariate analysis techniques.
IBM SPSS Regression
- IBM SPSS Regression enables you to predict categorical outcomes and apply a wide range of nonlinear regression procedures. Effective where ordinary regression techniques are limiting or inappropriate: For example, studying consumer buying habits or responses to treatments, measuring academic achievement, and analyzing credit risks.
SPSS Custom Tables
- IBM SPSS Custom Tables combines comprehensive analytical capabilities with interactive table-building features to help you easily understand your data and quickly summarize your results in appropriate styles for different audiences. Use IBM SPSS Custom Tables to present survey, customer satisfaction, polling and compliance reporting results.
- IBM SPSS Bootstrapping makes testing the stability and reliability of your models easy.
- IBM SPSS Categories provides tools to obtain clear insight into complex categorical, numerical and high-dimensional data.
- IBM SPSS Complex Samples incorporates complex sample designs into data analysis, with specialized planning tools and statistics, reducing the risk of reaching incorrect or misleading inferences for stratified, clustered or multistage sampling.
- IBM SPSS Conjoint helps market researchers develop successful products, giving a realistic way to measure how individual attributes affect people’s preferences.
- IBM SPSS Data Preparation gives analysts advanced techniques to streamline the data preparation stage of the analytical process, prior to analysis.
- IBM SPSS Decision Trees helps you better identify groups, discover relationships between them and predict future events through the exploration of results and visual determination of how your model flows.
- IBM SPSS Direct Marketing helps marketers perform various kinds of analyses easily, without requiring a detailed understanding of statistics.
- IBM SPSS Exact Tests enables you to use small samples and still feel confident about the results.
- IBM SPSS Forecasting enables analysts to predict trends and develop forecasts quickly and easily. IBM SPSS Forecasting has the advanced statistical techniques needed to work with time-series data regardless of your level of expertise.
- IBM SPSS Missing Values finds relationships between any missing values in your data and other variables. Used by survey researchers, social scientists, data miners and market researchers to validate data.
- IBM SPSS Neural Networks offers non-linear data modeling procedures that enable you to discover more complex relationships in your data.
A Powerful Solution for Large Organizations
- SPSS Statistics Server has the same functions as SPSS Statistics with faster performance. It can scale from handling the analytical tasks for a single department to that of hundreds or even thousands of users throughout an organization.
The experts at SolutionStat are available to meet you and advise you on the use of IBM SPSS Statistics. For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.