Products | IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
IBM® SPSS® Collaboration and Deployment Services lets you manage analytical assets, automate processes and efficiently share results widely and securely. Because when the people developing and the people using analytics can collaborate, your analytic efficiency increases.
SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services includes capabilities to help you:
so you can develop and implement analytics across the enterprise.
so you can construct flexible analytical processes that can be deployed throughout your operations – ensuring consistent results.
by embedding analytic results in front-line business processes while integrating with your existing infrastructure with standard programming tools and interfaces.
- Store analytical assets in a central repository, making it easier to locate them, share with others, reuse models and other assets and standardize best practices.
- Protect the business by controlling access to analytical assets and by using version control to ensure that the right copies are being used in production processes.
- Publish information easily from within analytic tools – developing custom interfaces for running those processes and giving analytical power to business users to control how they see and use analytics.
- Collect information on the outcomes of executed decisions to refine predictive models and future optimal answers.
- Use a visual interface to construct flexible, analytical processes – including those that involve multiple steps and tools – that deliver consistent results.
- Run jobs on demand, or on a set schedule, or when triggered by other events – orchestrating complex jobs across multiple systems and applications through event notification.
- Govern the environment in which the analytical processes occur, thereby increasing confidence in results.
- Take advantage of an automated process for evaluating predictive models that uses a champion-challenger approach for relevant results.
- Deliver analytical results as customer interactions are occurring through integration with business user systems – combining information gathered during the interaction with historical data to determine the next best action.
- Deploy streams created in SPSS Modeler to be executed in an operational environment.
- Support application server clustering and virtualization for more effective use of resources.
The experts at SolutionStat are available to meet you and advise you on the use of IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services. For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com.